How to Prepare a Cabbage Soup Recipe
A lot of people wonder how the cabbage soup recipe is able to help those with weight loss problems to lose weight. Some said that one can lose her weight up to 15 pounds in just 7 days by having this dish. However, not many people really know how to prepare this dish.
You will need the following ingredients to prepare the cabbage soup recipe:
1. A bunch of blended celery
2. 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes
3. A huge cabbage head
4. 2 green peppers
5. 6 green onions
7. Pepper and salt to taste
Once you have your ingredients ready, proceed to the next step:
• Wash the above ingredients thoroughly. Then, chop these vegetables into small or medium pieces.
• Fill half of the pan with water and heat it. Let the water boil for approximately 10 minutes.
• Once the water starts to boil, drop all the ingredients which have been chopped earlier into the pan slowly to simmer.
• Add salt and pepper moderately.
• Continue simmering it until the vegetables are tender.
• Serve the soup while it is still hot. Otherwise, you can pour it into a thermos for the next day.
Upon learning how to cook cabbage soup recipe, you will need to follow the eating plan daily in order to get the best results. At the beginning of the week, you may eat any fruits of your choice exclude banana. The best fruits that you can opt for are watermelons and cantaloupes as they do not have high calorie contents. Besides that, you may take cranberry juice or even plain water. Another alternative is to take vegetables which are still fresh or cooked. Avoid eating corn, dry beans or peas but get yourself green vegetables instead. As for dinner, you may have buttered baked potato serve together with the soup.